Host a USBands Event in 2022
Each fall, over 80 schools partner with USBands to earn much-needed funding for their program and support music education in their community by hosting a high profile marching band event. USBands provides a reliable partner with 33 years of experience and a commitment to facilitating high quality events with top level national adjudicators to create excellent experiences for student-performers and guests.
USBands is planning for the 2022 Fall Marching Band Season and invites your school to join our nationwide network to bring music to life in your community by hosting a USBands event on your campus.
USBands offers all-inclusive packages based on the number of adjudicators, with your band keeping all of the profits from ticket sales, concessions, program book sales, sponsorship and other creative fundraising tactics.
With a commitment to communication, training and service with our partners, USBands provides a turn-key operation of full event management of unparalleled support including:
• Nationally accredited adjudicators
• Onsite professional staff
• Recruitment of bands in your area
• Fee-free band participation
• Inclement Weather and Health & Wellness Plans
• Full Technology Package and Day-of Support
• Pre-Event Meetings & Communication Plan
• Training sessions for key boosters
• Area or Regional Exclusivity (where available)
• Comprehensive administrative services
• Full time staff to serve you 24/7/365 and help manage your event
If you are interested in hosting a USBands fall marching band event in 2022, please complete this 2022 Intent Form before the November 15 priority deadline. If you’d like to speak to someone directly, please email Event Operations Manager, Chloe Spencer at firstname.lastname@example.org.